Scrum of Scrums - Post-scrum
Held each day, normally after the daily scrum.
The agenda will be the same as the Daily Scrum, plus the following four questions:
- These meetings allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration.
- A designated person from each team attends.
- What has your team done since we last met?
- What will your team do before we meet again?
- Is anything slowing your team down or getting in their way?
- Are you about to put something in another team's way?
We would like to suggest you the following list of usefull resources on the topic: